Łukasiewicz – Institute for Sustainable Technologies specializes mainly in stimulating innovation in the areas of machine construction and maintenance as well as technical and environmental safety.
About the company:
Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute for Sustainable Technologies in Radom, since its establishment in 1986, has been mainly specialising in boosting innovation performance in the areas of machine construction and maintenance as well as technical and environmental safety. Other fields of the Institute’s activity also include the development of model solutions for continuing and vocational education and professional development curricula adapted to the needs of the contemporary labour market and innovative economy, as well as model solutions facilitating technology transfer processes. The test instrumentation and unique technological devices developed at the Institute are used by many Polish scientific organisations and manufacturing enterprises, and our tribotesters are exported to many countries around the world.
Original solutions for the industry are developed at four R&D centres:
- Surface Engineering Centre,
- Prototyping Centre,
- Tribology Centre,
- Bioeconomy and Ecoinnovation Centre.
The work of which is supported by the Centre for Vocational Education Research and Innovation Management, the Commercialisation and Sales Department, and the Research Support Department. Additionally, the Institute also offers scientific publishing services covering a wide range of scientific and technical disciplines, including education.
Legal support offer
Technological support in the advisory, mentoring and expertise areas in the research centres for:
- surface engineering,
- innovation management.
The Institute for Sustainable Technologies provides advice and expertise in developing systems, conducting research and testing instruments for mechanical, optomechatronical, tribological, surface engineering and eco-innovation analyses. They also provide access to laboratories.
- Prototyping Centre: tool design, development and reconditioning, CNC Machining, CNC bending with an edge press, CNC engraving and marking, 3D scanning and printing, CAD/CAM design.
- Surface Engineering Centre design of new material solutions for coatings and layers, particularly hybrid layers, compound coatings and layers with a nanometric structure.
- Tribology Centre’s: analysis of friction and wear processes on a macro, micro and nano scale and development of methods for improving tribological characteristics of machine parts.
- The Bioeconomy and Ecoinnovation Centre: research on and development of composite materials, biomaterials and environmentally friendly lubricants and greases; development of technologies and devices supporting the processes of industrial oil and technological fluid maintenance and treatment; solution for selection of parameters of industrial waste, technological fluid and industrial oil treatment.
Visit website: https://www.itee.lukasiewicz.gov.pl/
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org