SEGER Cutting Tools is one of the largest producers and providers of carbide cutting tools, combinated tools and tooling services in Poland. SEGER provides technical support to start-ups incubated at ESA BIC Poland.
About the company:
SEGER Cutting Tools is an experienced supplier of modern technological solutions for the aerospace, automotive, machine and molding industries in the field of precision cutting tools. Has been operating in the tool industry since 1998.
The extensive offer also includes broadly defined technical support in the design of new or optimization of current machining processes. Since 2020, the Research and Development Center has been operating in Wiśniowa with infrastructure that enables the design, manufacture, testing and validation of prototype tools.
SEGER Cutting Tools designs and manufactures special monolithic sintered carbide tools and soldered or replaceable cutting inserts which are extremely advanced in terms of shape as well as manufacturing tolerances. It is one of the largest producers and providers of carbide cutting tools, combinated tools and tooling services in Poland.
Technical support offer
SEGER Cutting Tools provides technical support for ESA BIC Poland Incubatee:
- hybrid manufacturing technology – LASERTEC 65 3D HYBRID the possibility of using additive and removal machining in one cycle and can be used alternately
- option of printing (Laser Metal Deposition) and coating details (Laser Cladding)
- 5-axis milling
- measurement infrastructure – Zeiss Accura, Zoller Genius, Keyence
- reverse engineering (eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro 3D and geomagic scanner)
- CAD/CAM software
- PVD – EIFELER coatings
- MES studies using AdvantEdge software from Third Wave System
- tool design and manufacturing
- machining – turning, milling (3,4,5 axes), electrical discharge machining (EDM and WEDM), grinding
Visit website: http://segerct.com/en/
Contact us: email@example.com