Technology brokers announced a call with a prize pool of PLN 160,000!
European Space Agency Technology Transfer (ESA TT) Competition is addressed to small and medium-sized enterprises, startups, students, PhD students and individuals operating outside the space sector.
In the ESA TT Competition challenge yourself and present your idea for commercial use, in sectors other than space:
- a patent or software provided by the European Space Agency (ESA), or
- a solution for a technology indicated by representatives of the Polish space sector, or
- any technology from the space sector, from ESA member countries, verified by you (does NOT apply to satellite data processing).
How to take part in the ESA TT Competition?
- Download the form available on the ESA TT Competition website.
- Send the completed form in PDF format to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by November 16, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
- Present your idea at the ESA TT Competition Demo Day.
Don’t wait! Take your idea to the next level! Submit your application and win cash prizes worth up to EUR 10,000.
If you need more information or would like to directly talk to people responsible for patents, software or technologies on the Polish market, please contact Polish ESA Technology Brokers at the email address: email@example.com.